Blinkous Blinkous

muito bom - suit reviews

marcosfl responds:

Valeu suit reviews

Trigon FRVR Trigon FRVR

You should make it avaiable on mobile, it's very nice to pass the time. Simple and beautiful graphics, and also an good idea. Congratulations! :)

Biker Rage DEMO Biker Rage DEMO

I love this retro game style. Your art is very good, and as this game is still in the Demo version, I hope to see something even better in the final version. It is a bit difficult at first, but nothing impossible. I just missed a "Retry" to restart the game.

At all, good work! :)

Raeldor responds:

Thanks for the review! I'm working on the first chapter of the game, that will have 3 levels and some story, also working on the menu system and the help menu.

We Become What We Behold We Become What We Behold

WOW that was so... short and great. Awesome game! I really liked the message behind it, and the final shot that goes black... impressive. Keep the good work! :)

UnderNet: Entangled UnderNet: Entangled

Simple and fun, the way I like :)

Like some said below, you can try to put a save option. Nice work!

FIDGET SPINNER XD!!! FIDGET SPINNER XD!!!

Lol I was expecting some jumpscares xD

I AM PRESIDENT I AM PRESIDENT

Awesome Game!

Got re-elected thrice without faking elections. probably I'll try politics for sure (just joking hahahah)

I really liked the art and the idea, keep up the good work.

LET'S MAKE NEWGROUNDS GREAT AGAIN!

Drug Bus Drug Bus

Lol that was... different xD

Well I'm going to give 2 stars for finding it funny, but now I'm in a headache because of the constant flashing color omg. You could make them flash a bit slower, that would be nice. The art is cool btw (inside the truck), and you can improve the highway art too!

Oh, and a retry button would be nice. Keep developing, bro! :)

Tres Tres

Missed some sounds, but overral, you did good :)

But I need to admit, it was hard lol. The companions were like "hey, look, let's kill this zombie" and I was like "OMFG NOT AGAIN COME HERE GODDAMNIT"

I loved the graphics, and the gameplay could be better if you make vertical shots too, but I know that this make the development harder in the programming part.

Keep up the good work! ;)

Red Gamma Red Gamma

Well... the idea is okay, and fits in the theme "Good things come in threes", but I need to be honest here, you could've put some more effort on the game. To have a simple art is okay, I also made a game with simple art, but the... vibe, I guess, is very overrated. We have plenty of games like this, you know.

Some things that you could've included:

Score, for destroying the enemy ships
Progress Bar, so we can know that we are not wasting our time shooting infinite enemies
Game Levels
Better art (the background is okay, but come on, it isn't that hard to draw a better spaceship)
"Mute" option (I must admit, I needed to mute my speakers because of the laser sound)
"Retry" option instead of showing the credits

Sorry if I've been too harsh, but I need to make an honest review. I know you can do better! And if you need help with the art in the future, I could make some things for you :)

My first game was a MESS, so, it's developing that we create better experience. Now you can have more better results for the future.

See ya!